Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yours Emmy is on Etsy!

Yes, it's true!  My 30 before 30 list is being checked off quickly and it's VERY exciting!  I even was 2 pounds closer to my weight goal when I woke up this morning!  I just KNEW it was going to be a great day.

Well, as for "Yours, Emmy"... we're now on Etsy.  If you're not familiar with Etsy, it's an online collection of stores for those crafters of us who make handmade items.  Check it out at YoursEmmy.Etsy.com.

Since I've be sewing like crazy and being uber crafty as of late, I thought I'd use that to my advantage and start putting some things on sale via an Etsy store.  It's going to be a slow go of it getting things complete and posted on the store, but please visit often and let me know if there is anything you want to see more of!  Here are a few sneak peaks (and bad pictures - I need to practice my photography skills) at types of items I can make so far and will be putting on sale:

Pillows!
Bags!
Headbands!
Baby Toys!
Burp Cloths and Bibs!
Pants!

Yours,
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment