Monday, July 26, 2010

Pizza Pizza

As many of you know, I have gluten sensitivity and therefore steer clear of any items containing gluten (unless I can somehow convince myself that my stomach will be fine if I ingest 4 Krispy Kream donuts in one sitting).  But on Sunday, Chris and I were hungry and ran into BJs Brewhouse for a quick bite to eat before furniture shopping.  And low and behold! A Gluten Free Pizza Menu appeared!  Now, let me tell you, pizza is one thing I often crave and can't have, so when a gluten free version is presented to me I have to try it.  The only other successful GF pizza I've eaten is from Fireside Pies and it is tasty, however, I must say that this pizza was delicious!  Even Chris kept trying to eat my pizza slices even though he had a juicy bun covered burger.  Lucky Man.


Yours,
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment