Monday, May 17, 2010

Ask and ye shall receive

Recently, I posted this on my blog.  I said that I was putting it in God's hands and either he would make sure it was lost by USPS or it was noteworthy to the board of Trinity University in San Antonio.  Well, let's just say that I have no battles to fight with the USPS!  Trinity called and want ME! For an interview, that is.  So I'm headed down there on Thursday morning for 3 hour long interviews with PhDs from the department.  This makes me VERY nervous, but I have to remember that God is in control of this.  With that said, please say a prayer that my mind will rest and trust in Him will shine and He will lead the steering committee of Trinity to chose what is best - to accept me or not.  Geeeeeesh!!  This is wild!!  I hope I can hack school... I haven't done it in YEARS! 

Cheers!,
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment